Ripley US02 Semi-Con Shaving Tool
Adjustable Bonded Semi-Con Shaver
The US02 quickly and easily removes bonded semi-con from up to 66kV power cables. It's unique blade shape ensures a smooth surface on insulation, eliminating any need to debur or any other additional surface finishing. Its optimal stability design securely supports cables with diameters from 0.71″ to 2.36″ (18 mm to 60 mm) throughout the shaving operation.
- Compact design accurately removes semi-con within 1.18″ (30 mm) of the jacket on mid-span & end stripping applications
- Precision blade depth adjusts in increments of 0.004″ (0.1 mm)
- Adjusts for 0.71″ to 2.36″ (18 mm to 60 mm) cable diameters with semi-con thicknesses up to 0.095″ (2.4 mm)
- A revolving ergonomic handle & accessible adjustment knobs reduce effort & potential strain from repetitive shaving functions
- Stop position squares off the edge to complete the shaving operation without the need for an additional clamp
- Factory-set blade is easily replaced
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased Ripley US02 Semi-Con Shaving Tool from us? Let others know about your experience.