Ripley US15 Outer Jacket Cutting and Semi-Con Scoring Tool
Introducing the brand new US15 Cable Outer Sheath Cutter and Semi-con Scoring Tool.
This versatile tool is capable of performing slit, ring, and spiral cuts on cable diameters from 10 to 60 mm (50mm max for mid span). Equipped with a hardened steel blade, the tool provides fast,
safe, and precise jacket removal (both hard and soft insulated cables) and peelable semi-con scoring without damaging the underlying layers.
- Equipped with safe, recessed blade to prevent potential injury & blade damage
- Compatible with large telecom cables, large fiber optic ducts & various other large diameter power cables
- Easily adjust the blade position to perform ring, spiral & longitudinal cuts
- Quickly adjusts to suit hard & soft insulated cables with 10 mm to 60 mm cable diameters (50mm for mid-span appliactions)
- Blade depth knob adjusts up to 4.5 mm in increments of 0.05mm & features a convenient inch or metric scale for guarenteed precision
- Replaceable, machined & ground tool steel blade
- Reinforced diameter adjustment jaw is durable & travels on a threaded rod to provide precise stability between the blade & jacket
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased Ripley US15 Outer Jacket Cutting and Semi-Con Scoring Tool from us? Let others know about your experience.