Ripley SCS Semi-Con Scorer
Adjustable Peelable Semi-Con Scoring Tool
Ripley UtilityTool's SCS Adjustable Semi-Con Scoring Tool is a compact, safety focused and user-freindy alternative to knives and other products in the market. It's patented and lightweight design allows users to comfortably perform semi-con scoring activities in tight places whilst maintaining a high degree of scoring accuracy thanks to it's small incremental blade depth adjustment +/- 0.002" (0.05mm). Now available in 2 different models for single and 3 phase cable uses.
- Scores semi-con on all medium voltage cables without damaging the insulation
- Suitable for cable diameters from 0.31″ to 2.0″ (8 to 51 mm)
- Performs longitudinal, spiral & calibrated square (circumference) cuts
- Precise blade depth adjustment provides accurate semi-con scoring at +/- 0.002" (0.05mm) increments
- Scoring depth from 0" to 0.16" (0 to 4mm)
- Operates in a 2″ (51 mm) envelope on larger cables
- Easy blade replacement
- Standard cable guide
- General purpose semi-con scoring for most medium voltage cable constructions
- Narrowed cable guide suitable for sheathed & jacketed 3 phase assemblies
- Allows for better control on highly bowed or curved cable
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased Ripley SCS Semi-Con Scorer from us? Let others know about your experience.