MV Distribution Portable Earthing Devices [SCREW TYPE]
IEC61230 Compliant PEDs
Price On Application
Our portable earthing devices (PEDs) are designed and assembled to maintain operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during construction/repair operations and in accordance to the IEC 61230 standard. The sets as shown are an example only as these can be customised to meet your exact requirements. Please fill out the attached form and contact us to discuss how we can meet your needs.
The Screw On (MPL) clamp is fixed on bare conductors by screw tightenening by either a fixed or removable insulated stick. Themiddle clamp has park bars (MPLP) that allows all the phase clamps to remain airborne throughout application and removal.
*Multiple clamp spindle attachments are available including Bayonet, Hex, Shotgun/Gripall Ring*
- 2 MPL aluminium alloy clamps with screw tighten for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 5 and 45 mm
- 1 MPLP aluminium alloy clamp (carrier) with screw tighten for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 5 and 45 mm
- 2 copper cables with PVC insulation of 70 mm² section and 2.5 m long
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of 70 mm² section and 15 m long
- 1 TT-50 milling earthing clamp
- 1 earthing rod
- 1 telescopic stick (1.10 m folded and 2 m extended)
- 1 bag to store and transport the equipment
- 1 bag to store and transport the stick and the earthing rod
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased MV Distribution Portable Earthing Devices [SCREW TYPE] from us? Let others know about your experience.