MV Distribution Portable Earthing Devices [SNAP ON TYPE]
IEC61230 Compliant PEDs
Price On Application
Our portable earthing devices (PEDs) are designed and assembled to maintain operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during construction/repair operations and in accordance to the IEC 61230 standard. The sets as shown are an example only as these can be customised to meet your exact requirements. Please fill out the attached form and contact us to discuss how we can meet your needs.
The Snap On (MC) clamp is fixed on bare conductors by pressure and can be removed by an operating hook. The three clamps can be placed at the same time thanks to the application head.
- 4 aluminium alloy clamps closing by automatic spring activation for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 8 and 30 mm.
- 1 clamp dispenser head with recovery hook.
- 3 copper cables with PVC insulation of (16, 25, 35, 50, 70 mm2) section depending on model and 2.5 m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of (16, 16, 25, 35, 50 mm2) section depending on model and 15 m long.
- 1 metallic spool to store the 15 m of earthing cable.
- 1 telescopic pole (1.10 m folded and 2 m extended).
- 1 earthing rod.
- 1 plastic case to store and transport the equipment.
- 1 bag to store and transport the pole and the earthing rod
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased MV Distribution Portable Earthing Devices [SNAP ON TYPE] from us? Let others know about your experience.