Next Generation MV Contact Detector
IEC Certified Electronic
Price On Application
Sofamel presents a new generation of contact voltage detectors with a 360° built-in light. Combining its high-speed data processor with their years of experience, the new POWER LIGHT detector provides maximum reliability in areas where there are complex electrical fields.
- Lamp in the top of the housing near the contact probe with high-brightness, low-consumption LEDs, Handy for use in dark places. Lamp is independent of the detection system
- Voltage present indicator using multiple high-brightness 360° red LED's and a buzzer-type intermittent acoustic signal
- Absence of voltage indicator with multiple high-brightness green 360º LEDs
- Low battery indication by orange LED
- Self-checking system for the full circuit by pressing the test button.
- Stops operating when the battery is low.
- Working temperature range: -25°C to +55°C
- Auto start-up when voltage is present
- Auto-power-down to standby after two minutes with absence of voltage. Power consumption is less than 1 μA in this mode.
- For Indoor and outdoor use
- Connection to insulated sticks using a Universal head (other connection ptions available)
- 2xAA high-capacity and high-durability batteries included
- Supplied in reinforced case
- Voltage range 11 to 33kV (other voltage ranges available upon request)
- Compliant with standards: IEC 61243:2003+A1:2009 and UNE-EN 61243-1:2006+A1:2011.
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased Next Generation MV Contact Detector from us? Let others know about your experience.