MV Electronic Voltage Detector
Price On Application
Sofamel's in-bulit advanced technology guarantees a perfect and safe indication even in conflicting electric field environments. Voltage presence is indicated by high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer. Voltage absence is indicated by high luminosity green LED. Low battery is indicated by orange LED.
- Self-checking system for its complete circuit by pressing test button
- Stops working when low battery
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C
- Detection start up when voltage is present
- Auto turn-off into sleep mode after two minutes of voltage absence
- In this mode consumption is less than 1µA
- Powered by a 9V alkaline battery, type 6LR61 (included).
- Indoor and outdoor use when combined with an appropriate insulated stick
- Connection to the stick by Universal head attachment (other options are available)
- Supplied in a metal carry case
- Different voltage ranges available (other ranges available upon request)
- 11 to 33kV
- 5 to 36kV
- 11 to 66kV*
- Manufactured according to IEC 61243:2003+A1:2009 and UNE-EN 61243-1:2006+A1:2011 standards (*exept 11 to 66kV voltage range)
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased MV Electronic Voltage Detector from us? Let others know about your experience.