HV Non-Contact Voltage Detector
LV to 500kV Voltage Detector
Our brand new 500HVD Non-Contact Voltage Detector is designed to ensure operator safety when performing testing on OH and Substation plant and equipment.
Compliant with EN61000-4-2, EN6100-4-3 and EN6100-4-8, the 500HVD is lightweight at only 365g and includes additional lamps on the testing side to light up the intended detection area to ensure the operator testing the right apparatus.
Powered by a single 9V battery, you no longer have to worry about other model's support springs ensuring your C type batteries are making a constant connection.
- Manual selection of preset voltage ranges
- LV, 6kV, 10kV, 27.5kV, 35kV, 110kV, 220kV, 500kV
- In-built self test function
- Low battery voltage indication (<5.5V DC)
- Both visual and audible voltage presence indication
- IP65 rated
- Powered by a 9V battery
- Lightweight at 365g (including battery)
- Compact at 115mm x 115mm x 169mm
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased HV Non-Contact (Proximity) Voltage Detector from us? Let others know about your experience.