Insulated "HUPSlim" Screwdriver Set
Premium IEC60900 1000V Screwdriver Set
The all new Haupa "HUPSlim" screwdriver range has been designed and certified according to the IEC60900. All blades are made from a high-quality molybdenum-vanadium
steel and are matte-chrome-plated and spayed with red polypropylene. This ergonomic moulded 2-component handles made from PP/TPE material guarantees a high security with normal power transmission and a reduction in slip.
Every screwdriver is individually tested and marked according to IEC requirements.
- Screwdriver with reduced blade diameter and integrated protective insulation.
- Deeper screw access can be achieved to a better standard thanks to the reduced blade diameter.
- Magnetic blade
- An addition anti-slip protection/laser grooves on Phillips Head profiles to prevent the toolfrom slipping out of the screw.
- Silver tip protects from corrosion.
- 3.5 x 100 mm, 4 x 100 mm, 5.5 x 125 mm and 6.5 x 150 mm Slotted/Blade type,
- HUPslim Phillips (102999) or Pozidriv (102999PZ) screwdrivers in sizes 1 and 2
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased Insulated "HUPSlim" Screwdriver Set from us? Let others know about your experience.