CORE Double Webbing Lanyard [SNAP HOOK AND TWIN SCAFFOLD HOOKS
Price On Application
Double webbing lanyards offer the facility to move in all directions while remaining safely anchored at all times, and are also subjected to the special 3-point testing to make the lanyards extra safe for use. It provides 100% tie-off required during progressive movement from one anchor point to the next, upwards or side-ways.
- 1.8M long x 44mm wide polyester webbing
- Maximum free Fall: 2M
- Integral energy shock absorber
- Alloy steel double action snap hook: 19mm gate opening, 23 kN minimum breaking strength
- Alloy steel scaffold hooks: 50mm gate opening, 23 kN minimum breaking strength
- Certified product and complies to AS 1891.1
SUITABLE FOR: Rear dee attachment, construction & maintenance, ladder work, scaffolding, warehouse, roofing work and elevated work platforms.
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased CORE Double Webbing Lanyard [SNAP HOOK AND TWIN SCAFFOLD HOOKS from us? Let others know about your experience.