CORE Double Elasticated Webbing Lanyard
Scaffold Hooks & UV stable webbing as per AS/NZS 1891
Price On Application
This lanyard is ideal for use in conditions where there are chances of the user tripping over the lanyard. The elastic nature of the lanyard reduces its actual effective length thereby reducing trip hazards. This lanyard complies to AS 1891.1 and has a minimum breaking strength of 22kN. UV stable webbing as per AS/NZS 1891.
- 44mm wide tubular webbing
- Relaxed Length: 1.4-1.6M
- Expanded Length: 2M
- Maximum free Fall: 2M
- Integral energy shock absorber
- Alloy steel double action snap hook: 19mm gate opening, 23 kN minimum breaking strength
- Alloy steel scaffold hooks: 50mm gate opening, 23 kN minimum breaking strength
- Certified product and complies to AS 1891.1
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased CORE Double Elasticated Webbing Lanyard from us? Let others know about your experience.