Cable Heating Blankets [POWER: 1500W]
Our range of cable heating blankets are purpose built to enable the straightening, flexing and/or jointing of high voltage cables, applying a uniform temperature, up to 120° C either constant or variable.
The temperature of the blankets is controlled through a PTC1000 sensor incorporated inside the blanket. The sensor is connected to the digital thermostat through a five-pin connector.
Like a vast majority of our range of products, we have some standard versions of this product but are also able to customise to meet your individual requirements.
- Length 2000 mm
- Width 600 mm
- Power 1,500 or 900W
- Voltage 230V
- Tempearture range 0/120º C
- Power cable length 2,65 m
- Type of fasteners Velcro
- Connector 5-pin connector (supply + sensor)
- IP protection IP44
- Enclosure Size (L x W x H): 155 x 110 x 74mm
- Casing without window IP65
- Temperature Range: -40/140º C
- Supply Voltage: 230 Volts AC
- Maximum Power: 3,500 Watts
- Sensor Input: PTC1000 via 5 pin connector
- Heater outlet: 5-pin connector
- Supply Cable: 2.5 metre
- Electrical Protection: 16 Amp fuse
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased Cable Heating Blankets from us? Let others know about your experience.