TEMA 120T Hydraulic Press Crimping Head
For compression of conductors and ground wire joints
Predominantly used within power utilities and electrical industry, hydraulic press or crimping heads are used to crimp and termination electrical lugs, sleeves, fittings, connectors, wire ropes and earth connectors. For use on small to large underground power cables, overhead distribution and transmission conductors, Our Italian made 120 ton hydraulic press is designed and manufactured by TEMA to offer superior uniform compression. Available with a wide range of options, this press is proven in the worlds harshest environments.
Dies are available to purchase. Please contact us with your requirements.
- Press force of 120 tonne @ 700bar
- Inc. quick connectors
- Press weight of 52kg
- 500 x 245 x 415mm
- Supplied in steel transport case (26kg)
- Case dimensions 470 x 770 x 675mm
- Accepts dies at a 90mm dia. (available separately)
- Cusomisable options inc.
- Middle span joint support
- Turnable 360o head on handling base
- Suspension working attachment
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased TEMA 120T Hydraulic Press Crimping Head from us? Let others know about your experience.