S&C Loadbuster [RATING: 14.4/25kV 600A]
Price On Application
S&C's Loadbuster tool is the original lightweight, easy-to-use portable loadbreak tool for use with disconnects, cutouts, power fuses, and fuse limiters. It brings load-switching capability up to 34.5kV and 600A nominal, 900A maximum to your overhead distribution system.
The Loadbuster tool cuts installation and operation costs. There’s no need for load interrupters on each device. Switching procedures are simplified too . . . minimizing the duration and scope of outages. This rugged, reliable device interrupts with no external arc, meeting OSHA requirements for opening circuits under load.
- Available in two system-matched models
- 14.4/25 kV nominal, 27 kV maximum
- 25/34.5 kV nominal, 38 kV maximum
- Interrupts with no external arc. Meets OSHA requirements for opening circuits under load
- Handles all live-switching duties — transformers, lines, cables, and capacitors . . . through 38 kV, 900 A
- Rugged, reliable. Loadbuster’s robust, low-maintenance design stands up to the most demanding use . . . up to 2000 operations between inspections
- Operation counter feature tracks tool use, helps determine maintenance needs
- Cuts installation and operation costs. No need for interrupters on each device . . . simplified switching procedures minimize duration and scope of outages
- Total factory support. Loadbuster and replacement parts available for immediate delivery.
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased S&C Loadbuster from us? Let others know about your experience.