CORE Rescue Kit
AUSTLIFT rescue kit is specifically designed for rescuing a suspended casualty from fall arrest lanyards, rope safety lines & fall arrest blocks, all possible from a point of safety. The kit comes complete with, steel karabiner, aluminium rebar hook, kernmantle rope, aluminium double pulley, aluminium single pulley, rope clamp, grip descender, anchorage webbing slings & a sturdy bag with shoulder straps for easy carrying. The kit is provided with a 2.4M telescopic pole for extension to the fall victim, and hence does not require the rescuer to descend to the victim. Conforms to all relevant CE norms.
- Al. alloy grip descender jumper (EN341 Class B, EN12841 Type C)
- Rebar Hook (EN362:2004)
- Rope Grab (EN567:2013)
- Quarter turn locking karabiners (EN362:2004 Class B)
- Single side pulley (EN12278:2007)
- Double side pulleys (EN12278:2007)
- F/glass rescue pole
- Crossarm straps (Short:0.5m, Long:1.2m) (EN795:2012 Type B)
- 12mm Kernmantle rope x 50m
- Waterproof rescue bag
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased CORE Rescue Kit from us? Let others know about your experience.