Air Hood Face Shield with PAPR Unit
Price On Application
A light protective shield with easily exchangeable visor provides respiratory and face protection in grinding and dusty environments. When connected with the CleanAIR Powered Air Respiratory system, the unit provides a controlled system of constant air flow to the worker. The ergonomically designed belt unit is light and slim profile to guarantee comfort when worn for long periods of time.
- CA-3 Air Hood Face Shield
- RPA530 AerGo Unit
- Li-ion battery
- flexi hose and fittings
- Comfort Belt
- Flow Indicator.
- Operation time up to 10 hours (with a new filter and airflow at 160 l/min)
- Short battery recharge time - only 3 hours!
- Adjustable airflow (160 l/min and 210 l/min)
- Audio visual and vibrating alarm indicates low airflow and low battery charge
- Simple control with one button
- Faceshield only weighs 520g!
- Easily replaceable Visor - spare parts available.
Maxisafe Benefits - Over Alternatives:
- RPG540 screen has wider arc of view
- RPG540 has anti fog lense coating preventing fogging
- Drawstring skirt can be set to comfort, others have elastic strap
- Airflow port is at least 1/3 wider than other unit, more air flowing across a wider front
- Our battery is a sealed unit, other units have a clip on battery pack with a touch point contact for power, unsealed
- Our filters are easy to replace, others more complex
- Our unit has an ergonomic belt mount, others are not.
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased Air Hood Face Shield with PAPR Unit from us? Let others know about your experience.