Rauckman Utility Products
Insulated Blanket Peg Clamps [ATTACHMENT: Standard]
Price On Application
Our American made rubber blanket peg clamps come in both standard blanket clamp and hotstick eye models (for attachment to a shotgun stick/grip all). These newly designed models incorporate a new polymer material and additional features that provide durability, functionality and economy. These clamps are also known as “clothes pegs” and they are used to secure rubber blankets and to provide a stop on conductors to keep line hoses from sliding on the conductor.
- Opposing concave and convex tips with interlocking ribs.
- Rubberized clamp tips are permanently molded onto the clamp to avoid cracking or splitting
- Rubberized inner surface will not scratch or damage rubber blankets
- Multiple holes to attach warning tags if desired
- Rubberized circular wire ports avoid slipping when used to engage conductor
- Integrated button for securing or attaching an insulated blanket
- Clamp body is constructed of ultra-violet stabilized lightweight fiberglass reinforced polymer for long life and durability
- Ends are shaped to engage the end ferrule of a grip-all clampstick (shotgun stick)
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased Insulated Blanket Peg Clamps from us? Let others know about your experience.